On February 1st, Boris Koldehofe was appointed by the president of TU Ilmenau, Prof. Dr. Kai Uwe Sattler, as Professor of the university. He will be heading the Distributed Systems and Operating Group at the Faculty of Computer Science and the Institute of Applied Computer Science. Boris Koldehofe will continue to collaborate with the University of Groningen and remains a TU Darmstadt fellow as part of the CRC MAKI.
- Boris Koldehofe joins TU Ilmenau
- Can memristors reduce the carbon footprint of the Internet?
- KUVS Dissertation Award to Manisha Luthra
- Open Tenure Track Position as Assistant/Associate Professor in Distributed Systems as part of the Rosalind Franklin Fellow program.
- Energy Efficient Cognitive Computing: Brainspiration 2022, Netherlands
No comments to show.
Leave a Reply